Responsible for leading / managing multiple creative services design teams. Good overall knowledge of the Creative Services work stream. Uses advanced communication skills to interact effectively with the team and customers to offer solutions based on strategies in relation to client business needs. Manages and oversees complex design projects from concept through production, effectively prioritizes and assigns work, and balances multiple priorities simultaneously. Plans and schedules resources to meet client commitments and deadlines. Mentors and motivate the team.
- Work closely with the BCS Head to develop strategies and to identify potential opportunities to grow the team in size and service
- Manage and grow the services across multiple locations based on customer demands
- Managing the matters related to administration/ finance, and hiring right talents
- Setting the goals and objectives and being responsible for the success or failure of that organization
- Looking after the well being of all the employees in different locations
- Attends and actively participates in meetings, negotiations and various forums.
- Analyses services to ensure efficiency in costs and utilization
- Enhance service delivery through frequent interaction with the end user and (or) business sponsors
- Understand the process gaps and propose preventive / corrective action where appropriate
- Understand the volume of business in each services and plan capacity as appropriate.
- Responsible to lead creative services teams across different functions/locations/customer groups and will have associated people management / performance management responsibilities.
- Acts as a counsellor / mentor for CSG staff
- Responsible for skills development of the team
- Approximately 10+ years of related design experience, at least 5 years of experience in a lead position and should have established people management skills
- Communication skills: Excellent communication skill in English is essential as the role requires direct communication with international team members and clients.
- Tools: Good conceptual knowledge of design and workflow products.