- Applicants must possess first degree or equivalent qualification in any relevant discipline (e.g. Procurement, Engineering, Management, Finance, Law and Commerce).
- In addition, a Masters Degree or internationally recognized Certificate courses in Public Procurement will be an advantage.
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply Management of Nigeria, Membership of Institute of Purchasing & Supply, UK or any relevant professional body will be required.
- Applicants must have 15 years cumulative work experience of which 8 years should be in Public Procurement related work and at least 5 years at senior Management level.
- In addition to the above, Applicants should have sound knowledge of Public Procurement principles, be able to develop effective monitoring tools for ensuring compliance and conducting post - review audits across MDAs, as well as experience in developing strategic skills and building highly effective procurement capabilities in the Public Sector.
- Broad knowledge of project Management and basic ICT tools including MS Word, Excel, Database and Powerpoint is essential.