ERS Nigeria Limited, a medical technology solutions company seeks to hire an Assistant Financial Accountant.
- Process company transactions, raise vouchers and record
- Carry out reconciliation of all bank accounts periodically
Liaise with 3rd parties involved with the normal day to operations such as bankers, vendors, customers etc
- Manage inventory to ensure adequate control over stock receipts and issues
- Develop and maintain the fixed asset register of the company.
- Responsible for the logical filing of all transaction documents
- Oversee the cash administration (i.e petty cash, I.O.Us, staff advances etc)
- Assist in preparing the company’s financial statements periodically
- Oversee the accounts payable and receivable
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Lead Financial Accountant
- HND/ B.Sc Accounting
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- ICAN or ACCA membership is an advantage
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and any Accounting software