- Directly supervises all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas. Prepare monthly reports and budget for front office department.
- Assist Front Office Manager in supervising daily front desk activities according to the established guidelines.
- Prioritize and delegate daily work responsibilities to front desk staff.
- Train and guide front desk staffs to provide quality customer services.
- Manage staffing schedules, shift changes, payrolls, and labor costs.
- Resolve guest issues and enquiries to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Schedule front desk meeting to identify and resolve operational issues, accounting variances, and housekeeping discrepancies.
- Develop and implement strategies for bell desk, front office and parking.
- Ensure that facility is maintained clean, neat, safe and secure.
- Ensure that employees are properly groomed and dressed.
- Identify process improvement to achieve financial and service goals.
- Plan shift schedule and duties based on business forecast.
- Supervise the billing and cash processes to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Provide feedback to the team members on their performances and improvements.
- Assist in preparing yearly operating budgets, capital expenditure and manpower budgets.
- Monitor and control expenses within the allotted budget.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.