- Take responsibility of daily operations of the Business.
- Routine report to the CEO on a weekly basis.
- Review financial statements, sales activity reports and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, organizational goals, objectives and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Direct and coordinate organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investment and increase efficiency.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies, including advertising, campaign and sales promotion.
- Responsible for driving sales and profit, create new businesses and ensure appropriate dividend to stake holders.
- Serves as proxy of the CEO in his absence.
BSC/BA in related discipline with a Masters degree
- Financial Planning and Strategy,
- Marketing Concepts & Sales Planning
- Product Development
- Good IT products and services knowledge.
- Excellent customer relationship management
- Good negotiation, problems solving and conflict resolution.
- Professional selling skills
- Team building
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Organization and coordination skills