The AGM- Admin shall Support operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative system Nationwide. The incumbent shall take lead in completing a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- Administration initiatives and management
- Materials and logistics management
- Admin staff management
- Revenue and budget implementation
- Customer relationship management
- Logistics and fleet management
- Procurement and vendor management
- Human resources management
- Internal control management
Leadership and People Management
- Develop a winning Team that leverage on team work.
- Delegate responsibilities to Heads of Department.
- Conduct the periodic evaluation of Team members in line with the Company’s Performance Management System and assist in ensuring the outcome of the review with feedback to team members.
- Liaise with HR in monitoring Team members’ developmental progress.
- Ensure the right staff are deployed to departments and with the right supervision.
- Ensure all Team Members understand their Job Descriptions, the Objectives and mandate of the Unit.
- Ensure Team members understand the company’s VISION, MISSION, CORE VALUES & VALUE PROPOSITION (Customer=Staff=Stakeholder) and imbibe the act in their daily dealings with clients and each other.
- Ensure all levels Department members comply with all SOPs governing the Department’s activities with special focus on our Strategies; Cost Leadership, Differentiation and Focus strategies.
- Ensure that company meets with and fulfill all legitimate obligations to all level of Department Members on a timely basis. www.justjobsng.com
- Ensure implementation of disciplinary policies in immediate area of jurisdiction in particular and company in general.
- Continually review and report on Department’s staffing requirements, continuous training and development with a view to maintain the desired quality of manpower at all times.
- Participate in Management Strategy and implementation.
- Coordinate the activities of Head Human Resources Department, Head Internal Control & Credit Unit and Head, Internal Services
Internal Services Perspective:
- Materials and Logistics Management
- Logistics & Fleet Management
- In conjunction with AGM Operations establish the optimum levels and quality of materials required and therefore, produce materials’ requirement schedule.
- In line with established SOP, ensure availability and efficient release and distribution of required materials to AGM Operations for distribution companywide.
- Establish and ensure effective control over procurement, stocking, releasing and distribution of materials companywide.
- Through Head Internal Control & Credit Unit and Head Internal Services, ensure economic, judicious and efficient use of company resources.
- Together with relevant Heads, establish and maintain effective deployment of vehicles, machines and accessories towards achievement of our strategy and other corporate goals.
- Maintain a personal and close monitoring of logistics items deployed.
- Establish and ensure cost efficient maintenance regime of our logistics components.
- Produce periodical reports on materials and logistics management for use by management
Internal Control and Credit Unit Perspective:
- Internal Control
- Credit Control
- In line with the broad Group’s objectives and in conjunction with other relevant HODs, produce necessary controls to safeguard company’s assets and resources.
- Ensure company compliance with laid down policies and cooperation with mutual departments
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Come up with better systems thereby reducing operating cost in procurement.
Human Resources Perspective
- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resources Headship. Monitor administration to establish standards and procedures.
- In conjunction with Head Human Resources Department, oversee designs, direct, and coordinate a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
- Supervise Head Human Resources Department in the implementation of performance management system that includes performance development plans
- First University Degree in Business Administration
- MBA Or Second Degree Added Advantage
- Related Professional Qualification
- 8-10 years administration experience preferably in a cleaning or building service related Company
Specific Skills/ Knowledge Required
- Accounting skills
- Analytical skills
- People management
- Administrative skills
- Internal control
- Credit control management
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Understanding socio-political environs
- Relationship building skills
- Drive, motivational and leadership skills.