The job will primarily focus on; support to beneficiaries in the Project communities on market assessment which will include gender iterative economic opportunity analyses, identification of pro-poor high-growth value chains, building financial literacy skills of households, incorporating basic market principles, facilitate skills trainings, income generation activities , manage group savings programs, household economic assessments, support to households to develop and scale-up businesses on community-based savings and loan schemes, (S&L) for caregivers and heads of households and other duties as assigned by management.
- The candidate should have an OND/HND/BSC Degree in Economics or any other related field with work experience in the field of Household Economic Strengthening.
- He/she should have worked with an NGO with interest in development issues and also the ability to work across multiple sub agreements and partners.
- He /she should be able to assess priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Fluency in English and Hausa will be an added advantage
- Must reside in Kano State.