Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employ me nuovo t cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Proven working experience as HR manager
2. People oriented and results driven
3. Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
4. Knowledge of HR systems and databases
5. Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
6. Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
7. Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
1. Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
2. Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
3. Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
4. Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
5. Nurture a positive working environment
6. Manage the recruitment and selection process
7. Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
8. Maintain pay plan and benefits program
9. Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
10. Report to management and provide decision support through HR metric
HND, BSC. and above in any related field of study, with working experience will be an added advantage.