An exciting position has arisen for an Assistant Human Resources Manager in Group & Corporate. The main purpose of this role is to position the HR function as a true business partner to internal customers - helping deliver company-wide objectives through necessary HR interventions.
- Overseeing the day to day activities & ongoing career development of the HR Coordinator's within the team.
- Supporting and driving the alignment, consistency and continuous improvement of HR strategy, services & operational practice across the population.
- Working with Department heads to develop their HR skills & capabilities in addition to their teams.
- Optimising opportunities to develop and leverage the Jumeirah employer brand (The Place to Shine).
- Advising all departments on relevant HR policy & labour legislation (based on European Best practice).
- Ensuring all activities in performance management process are effectively executed so that colleagues have the opportunity to participate, receive feedback and given opportunities to develop.
- Complying HR statistics to identify trends so that attention can be directed to key issues and resources adjusted accordingly.
In order to be considered for this, the ideal candidate should possess:
- Minimum of 2 years in a generalist HR role
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an Assistant Human Resources Manager with knowledge of HRM Systems
- Bachelor Degree Holder will be preferred
- Intermediate level in MS Office packages
- Fluency in written and verbal business English & Arabic
- UAE National Candidates only
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; live out allowance, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.