DQC/PG/AMM- ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Our client, a tomato paste manufacturing organization seeks the services of an assistant maintenance manager who will look after total maintenance of all plant & machinery comprising of tomato paste processing/ packaging, water treatment, utilities like generator, boiler.
Candidate must possess a degree in mechanical engineering with a minimum of 5 years total experience in Food processing or dairy industry with FFS/ hot fill machines.
The candidate should have "hands on” maintenance experience on Form Fill Seal machines, Utilities, Boiler Section, Water treatment, UPS used in food industry & exposure to automated systems.
- Directly responsible to handle all the Mechanical works; project works within the factory and working in Shifts.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance of factory as at when required.
- Responsible for Mechanical Breakdown Maintenance of Plant Machinery and Equipments.
- Mechanical spare parts Inventory control
- Handling the complete shift operation, Electrical/Mechanical preventive maintenance.
- Repairing and servicing of Electro Pneumatic solenoid valves.
- Daily Delegation of the jobs according to the plant condition to colleague.
- Responsible to check all the Technical reports
- Supervise and train maintenance team on operational and preventive maintenance of machines.
- Breakdown analysis report to be made and analysis to be done to approach to zero
- Checking all the electrical/Mechanical system are working in good condition
- To keep the standby equipments always in working condition.
- Maintain the hygienic condition within the Factory premises.
- Exposure to form fill seal filling machine, Multi-track filling machine.
- Experience of Food processing equipment like sterilizer, pasteurizer, evaporator, boules, Blending Compressor, DG and Pumps operation.
- Troble shooting of Boiler,Evaporator,filling machine,Pumps etc.
- Exposure to work on panels, basic knowledge of Aseptic operations and knowledge of utilities.
- PLC controls/Drive trouble shooting.
- Automation handling of machine, Pneumatic valve, solenoid valve,UPS,SMPS,DRIVE,VFD
- Working experience on Transformer,LT/HT Panel,ETP,Utilities
- Reduction in electrical breakdowns and Knowledge of electrical Load calculation.
- Knowledge & work experience on all maintenance of machine.
- Willing to work in day/night shifts
- Good communication skills.
- Must be a team leader.
Application timeline- December 12th 2014
All interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in microsoft word format. Kindly state the job title and job code as subject of the mail. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.