- Supervise, assist and train operators performing machine tasks.
- Administer machine operations and production of parts to safely meet production requirements.
- Oversees team’s machine operators, assembly and inspection
- Trains workers in procedures for correcting machine malfunctions
- Ensures operators are trained for their assigned activity
- Reassigns workers as needed
- Performs and supervises work to meet production goals
- Ensures machines and tools run in a safe, efficient and quality manner
- Assists operators with any problems that may occur with the machines or tools
- Changes tools and edits machining program
- Verifies and keeps production logs and reports
- Performs and reviews shift quality reports and signs off for approval
- Documents motion including machine tool changes and verification logs as required
- Meets daily with Supervisor to discuss issues that may have occurred
- Completes documentation requirement
- Mechanical aptitude
- Problem solving
- Prospective applicants must have a Degree in relevant field of operation
- General business.