The Assistant Manager,Business Development's will support the development and success of the marketing function of the branch in relation to organizational overall objectives; to take responsibility for specific marketing projects within the unit/department and assist with the implementation of the branch’s policy, strategies and initiatives.
The Branch Business Development Officer will report directly to the Branch Manager and will interface primarily with the following:
Internal: Finance Unit, Strategic Business Units
External: Customers & Brokers
• Servicing and managing existing customers.
• Follow up sales leads and prospects.
• To drive and generate new accounts and establish new customer base
• Ensure total coverage of all assigned customer base to maximize all opportunities on a scheduled basis.
• Conduct occasional market review to ascertain the level of demand for the company’s products and services
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales data and follow up on outstanding premiums and renewals
• Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact and monitor feedback
• Assist with other relevant duties as may be assigned towards achieving set sales objectives