- Must possess first degree (B.Sc/HND) in Logistics/Transport Management or any related discipline.
- Master’s degree in related degree field would be added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years post NYSC experience in transport/logistics operations in a reputable organisation.
- Must be able to use relevant fleet software and ERP software such as SAP
- Must possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Creativity and strong analytical skills are important for this position.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility