Job Reference Code: AsstHRMgr2-ext
- This is an Assistant Manager position reporting to the HR Manager. This position will complement the functions of the HR Manager at sustaining a human resource department to effectively serve the people and HR needs of SFH.
- S/He will help in executing HR processes such as recruitment, leave administration, organizing new staff orientation programmes, preparing job description.
- S/He will be responsible for managing SAP e-recruitment module, deploying annual Employee Satisfaction Survey and manage staff welfare matters.
- Must possess first Degree (B.Sc/HND) in Human Resources/Social Sciences/Management or related field.
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years post NYSC experience in core HR generalist functions in an NGO or blue chip company
- Must have good experience working with an HR MIS or ERP.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess ability to build good working relationships with and between personnel.
- A good knowledge of employment law and contemporary HR policies and best practice.
- Must be registered with CIPM.
- Must have a high level of integrity.
- Applicants will be required to register on the SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information. Subsequently, a registration confirmation will be received at the registered email address.
- On receipt of the registration confirmation, return to the SFH website, log-in to the recruitment portal and apply for the vacant position of choice.
- Do note that all applicants will need to carefully follow the instructions provided on the website and should be ready to upload a CV.
- Please note that attempts to apply for a position not qualified for will result in automatic disqualification by the system.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.