- Analysis & roll-out of customer / usage-related data to business users for effective planning decisions
- Accountable for documentation of Functional requirements and handed over to Technical Architecture team
- Analyze Commercial KPIs as well as improvements to overall performance reporting.
- Development of pro-active and innovative analysis leading to greater customer understanding.
- Gathering, management and maintenance of reporting catalogue for all business users
- Development of standard and custom reports, dashboards and other information delivery solutions
- Summarized monthly tables
- Site wise KPIs reports
- Gross Adds by channel (CP/TSM/Agency/Shops etc.) for sales commission calculation
- Site wise activations for the zones
- One Network Usage Report
- Customer Market Share/ SOGA & SONA Reports
- Traffic Market Share (TMS) Report
- Zonal Key-city reporting
- Daily Biz Intel SMS (Revenues, Activations, Recharges)
Operational Planning & Decision Support
- Track implementation of identified business opportunities based on agreed parameters
- Analyze the financial impact of all PCNs with business case / cost saving initiatives for business implementation.
- A University degree in Social Sciences, Economics/ Statistics and/or Business Management
- Strong knowledge of Oracle MS SQL, OBIEE, Cognos Reporting Platforms
- Very strong knowledge on the telecoms business Key performance Indicators (KPI)
- Minimum of 5 years in business intelligence reporting or data warehousing environment, 3 of which must be in telecom industry.
- Clear understanding of database structures and customer life-cycle
- Familiarity with data warehouse application design
- Experience in designing easy to use reporting instruments and dashboards
- Extreme working knowledge of Excel; PowerPoint and Burst presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Result Ability to travel in the course of work requirements