Job Reference Code: AMGRMERLgates-ext
- Reporting to the Assistant Director-Research and Evaluation, the successful candidate will be required to support in Monitoring and Evaluation to implement the Performance Management Plans (PMP) of the MNHC project, which includes planning, participating and implementing studies, surveys and all related data and information collecting activities for the project.
- S/He will implement other monitoring and evaluation training and capacity development activities of the project.
- The successful candidate will coordinate the conduct of field research and M&E related activities at the implementation sites.
- S/He will ensure that the project data are collected, collated and of high quality.
- Must possess a first degree in Sciences/Medical/Behavioural/Social Sciences or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- Must have minimum of five (5) years post NYSC experience in implementing monitoring and evaluation of health and related programmes.
- Must have considerable expertise in mixed-methods (qualitative and quantitative) M&E and research.
- Must possess ability to analyze and interpret both quantitative and qualitative data to inform programming.
- Must be proficient in the use of SPSS, STATA, Epi Info or CS Pro.
- Knowledge of DHIS database software will be of added advantage.
- Experience with conducting monitoring visits, utilizing checklist and other tools, including ability to develop M&E protocols are as tools as needed.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.