- To sustain and enhance targeted gross revenue in respective territory or designated rural area by effective implementation of
planned sales and distribution strategies that are aimed at improving the distribution channel.
Expected End Result
- Effective and efficient utilization of the Sales & Distribution verticals the deliver quality Gross Adds leading to growth in REC and Revenues
- To identify the new segments for prepaid acquisition and therefore plan and implement the strategy to penetrate the same with leadership position.
- To design and provide tools to sales team for market expansion
- To conduct consumer and trade research on periodic basis to identify new opportunities for acquisition.
- To conceptualize and rollout suitable products and plans in to drive acquisitions and revenue.
- To design suitable consumer and trade schemes so as to acquire revenue-paying customers.
- To analyze and identify channel partner ROI enhancement opportunities.
- To design and implement channel incentive program to achieve the desired REC net adds target.
- To facilitate sales team to achieve the desired REC net adds larget through conceptualizing and implementing suitable sales incentive programs
- To plan and monitor acquisition cost.
- To plan and optimize the Sales and Distribution service expenses.
Expected End Result
2. Incremental Share of Net Adds
- To identify the key strengths of competition and plan key tactics to get incremental share of net adds from competition
- To plan and implement the handsets strategy to gain market share and counter competition
- Track and monitor the demand planning process to ensure sufficient SIM stock availability across the zones and ensure 30 day buffer stock at all times
- Work closely with and design initiatives with the CSD team to ensure zero impact of ongoing SIM registration requirement on gross adds targets
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Management or any numerate discipline
- MBA and/or professional certification would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 5-8 years experience in Marketing or Sales function in FMCG orTtelecoms environment
- 2-3 years supervisory role
- Must have hands on experience in planning, forecasting, analysis and reporting
Personal Characteristics and Behaviours
- Strong skills in trend analysis and interpretation
- Ability to draw inferences from limited/incomplete data
- Ability to read, understand and extract valuable insights from Market research reports
- Team player
- Ability to function under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Willingness to undertake fairly regular regional travel