Job Reference Code: AsstMgrBCC-ext
- This is an Assistant Manager position reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications.
- The Behaviour Change Communication Specialist will be responsible for documenting activities, producing reader friendly reports for donors, internal/external partners and media consumption.
- S/He will create and maintain social media presence for the A360 project, promoting and creating awareness for the project through publicity campaigns and providing administrative support.
- S/He will be responsible for developing communications, outreach and marketing strategies (including message delivery and packaging options) for national, state and local initiatives that aim to influence and change behavior of adolescents.
- The successful candidate will also draft content for articles in technical and general media publications, newsletters, knowledge and technology transfer platforms.
- S/He will collaborate with program staff and coordinate production of videos, online presence and social media campaigns that leverage program outcomes of the project.
- Must possess a first degree in Mass Communication, Theatre Arts or any of the humanities.
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience in the media or strategic communications department in a Non- Governmental Organisation.
- Highly developed inter-personal and organisational skills
- Creativity and initiative are important for this position and must be demonstrable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative and relationship management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Publisher or Corel draw, Power Point.
- Demonstrable experience in actual execution of social media activities including evidence of personal Blogs/tweets, and management of third party social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Foursquare, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and Path.