Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a responsible Assistant Manager to undertake a variety of managerial tasks in collaboration with or in absence of a higher-level manager. You will assist upper management in incorporating strategy and ensuring department meets its goals.
The ideal candidate will have a strong business mindset and leadership capabilities. They must have excellent organizational skills and aptitude in problem-solving. Since you will be acting as a point of contact between employees and manager, solid interpersonal and mediation skills will be very useful.
The goal is to secure the effective operation of our business and the satisfaction of our clients to achieve accelerating and sustainable growth.
- Assist the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
- Coordinate operations
- Ensure schedules and objectives are met
- Supervise and motivate staff
- Monitor operating costs, budgets and resources
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs and specifications
- Create reports, analyze and interpret data
- Drive recruitment process and training & development
- Secure adherence to company’s policies and guidelines
- Proven experience as assistant manager or similar position
- Familiar with financial and customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of data analysis procedures and good math skills
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Outstanding leadership and organizational abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc/BA/Hnd in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus