Coordinate Data Collection, Data Quality Management, Analysis and State level Reporting:
Participate in data collection and transfer in to registers, reporting templates, data bases, etc.) to track Health and Child Survival projects, ensure the programme database is updated regularly, Plan, forecast and facilitate the production and supply of M&E tools and materials to supported sites, Support Programme Supervision, Monitoring and Evaluation, support Documentation, Reporting, Knowledge Sharing and Effective Feedback Mechanism, support coordination of health projects monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual reviews and reports as required, Participate in dissemination of program information to communities, children, and other stakeholders through a regular feedback mechanism and other duties as assigned by management.
- The candidate should have an OND/HND/BSC Degree in Economics or any other related field with work experience in the field of Household Economic Strengthening.
- He/she should have worked with NGO with interest in development issues and also the ability to work across multiple sub agreements and partners.
- He /she should be able to assess priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Fluency in English and Hausa will be an added advantage.
- Must reside in Kano State.