The incumbent of the post will be responsible for professional technical contribution to project design, planning, administration. Monitoring and evaluation of Nutrition programme/project activities, data analysis and progress reporting, and commitment for enhancement of teamwork and capacity building. in support of achievement of planned objectives of the work plan, aligned with STERR goals and strategy, conduct food demonstration, infant and young child feed training to Caregivers, collaborate with primary health facilities to provide health services, establishment of support groups and training PCV on how to conduct one on one services and other duties as assigned by management.
- The candidate should have an OND/HND/BSC Degree in Economics or any other related field with work experience in the field of Household Economic Strengthening.
- He/she should have worked with NGO with interest in development issues and also the ability to work across multiple sub agreements and partners.
- He /she should be able to assess priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Fluency in English and Hausa will be an added advantage.
- Must reside in Kano State.