To assist the Outlet Manager to manage all aspects of the outlet within the F&B department including the selection, development and performance management of colleagues, optimising profits and increasing sales.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the workflow and the sequence of service as well as providing hands-on support.
- Closely monitoring the cashiering function of the outlet, customer satisfaction, and responding to customer feedback .
- Conducting performance evaluations, training, guidance, coaching, regular briefing and meeting, and counselling of colleagues.
- Monitoring manning and the competence level of colleagues to ensure sufficiency for the department.
- Contributing to the implementation of marketing activities
- Trains all colleagues in suggestive selling and up-selling techniques to assist in achieving maximize profitability
- Conducts regular briefings and meetings to ensure all colleagues receive the information necessary to perform their jobs
You must have completed a Hospitality Degree with previous experience gained as an Assistant Outlet Manager in an all-day dining restaurant at a five star hotel.
You will have good clear communication abilities, time management and organisational skills as well as the capability to multitask working with strong attention to detail.
You should be a team player who is able to manage and delegate to your team.
Your interpersonal and customer service ability will be excellent.
Proficiency in computer software systems such as MS Office, Word and Excel are essential. Candidates with the ability to speak fluently in a second language will be considered favourably.