- Monitoring the effectiveness of the workflow and the sequence of service as well as providing hands-on support.
- Closely monitoring the cashiering function of the outlet, customer satisfaction, and responding to customer feedback.
- Conducting performance evaluations, training, guidance, coaching, regular briefing and meeting, and counselling of colleagues.
- Monitoring manning and the competence level of colleagues to ensure sufficiency for the department.
- Contributing to the implementation of marketing activities
- Providing training to colleagues in suggestive selling and up-selling techniques to assist in achieving maximise profitability.
- Ensuring that all furniture, equipment, utensils and silverware used in the outlet is accounted for, properly handled and serviced, and maintained to prevent excessive wear and tear.
You will have a studied in at an internationally recognised Hotel Management / Tourism school.
You will possess previous experience gained as an Assistant Outlet Manager at a five star hotel, with excellent wine and beverage knowledge.
You will have good clear communication abilities, time management and organisational skills as well as the capability to multi task working with strong attention to detail.
You should be a team player who is able to manage and delegate to your team.
Interpersonal and customer service ability will be excellent.
Proficiency in computer software systems such as MS Office, Word and Excel are essential.
Candidates with the ability to speak fluently in a second language will be considered favourably.