An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Outlet Manager to join Segreto at Madinat Jumeirah. The main purpose of this role is to assist the Outlet Manager to manage all aspects the restaurant including the selection, development and performance management of colleagues, optimising profits and increasing sales.
Your key duties will include:
- Monitoring effectiveness of workflow & Sequence of Service during service periods and provides hands-on support as and when required.
- Closely monitoring the cashiering function of the outlet.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction and responding to customer feedback and complaints.
- Maintains & actively use a database of customer details/ history and other strategies that assist in guest recognition.
- Advises the Outlet Manager of any improvements needed in relation to restaurants operation including updates to SOPs or addition/ deletion of SOPs.
- Making suggestions to increase the market share for the Outlet.
- Conducting performance evaluation of colleagues, training of colleagues, guidance, coaching and counselling of colleagues.
- Monitoring manning and competence level of selected colleagues to ensure sufficiency for the department to meet the needs of the organisation and customer.
- Conducting regular briefings and meetings to ensure all colleagues receive the information necessary to perform their jobs.
- Develops and update F&B knowledge of all colleagues on a regular basis.
In order to be considered for this role, you should have a hotel or hospitality degree from a recognised international institute. You must have minimum 1 year experience as an Assistant Outlet Manager in an Italian a la carte restaurant or within a 5 star hotel.
You should have good time management and organisational skills and have the ability to multitask. You must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
It is essential that you have a strong command of the English Language, both spoken and written. Proficiency in a second language would be an advantage.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; your own single room accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.