- To understand the dynamics of international and domestic trade in UAE with a view to size the market for Trade Services in all the Standard Chartered territories and any important but yet un-represented countries.
- To understand customer buying behaviour and needs to develop well researched customer value propositions (CVPs) positioned to increase trade revenue (new products, enhancement, service delivery initiatives, portfolio reengineering, product and sales promotion campaigns and alliances).
- To develop and maintain a system to capture competitor and regulatory information on Trade.
-To demonstrate the business case, for each initiative, on the basis of product features, customer benefits, payback and cost-savings/enhanced efficiency as the case may be.
-To deliver financial result both in respect of revenues and trade volumes.
-To prepare updates to the Market and Product functions in the form of regular Newsletters, or other reporting as required, and to ensure that base and product revenues are consolidated and reported periodically.
- Thorough knowledge of trade products, particularly in one or more of SCB's key markets, together with sound knowledge of risk issues and understanding of operations and supporting systems and processes.
- Well developed communication skills to promote SCB brand and trade capabilities to Trade press.
- English and Arabic language skills desired.