* Participates and supports company executive in accomplishing respective tasks, and managing the organization & assigned projects.
* Monitors all information flow & files, archives strategic information and ensures professional & timely delivery of response to enquiries
* Gathers, analyzes and evaluates relevant data and provides comprehensive reports and decision memos.
* Prepares and distributes presentations, reports, statistical charts, briefings and circulars in accurate and timely manner.
* Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.
* Manages internal sourcing and related outside vendor/internal supplier activity coordination.
* Schedules, prepares and accompanies appointments and meetings, completes minutes of meetings.
*Manages the organization, coordination and implementation of assigned business initiatives.
* Supports the development and implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and roadmaps.
* Performs strategic analysis and planning on a broad range of topics (i.e. market analysis, competitor assessment, growth opportunity identification, sales channels, target customers, etc.).
* Provides information support for new strategy development on assigned projects
* Evaluates and presents overview of customers, stakeholders and partners and proposes appropriate CRM engagement plans.
· Bachelors degree in Technology/ Business related course. Masters in Business/ Finance an advantage
· 4 – 6 years related work experience
· Expert knowledge and good understanding of Business Development tools, methodologies and techniques.
· Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, visio, etc.
· Excellent command of the English language
· Analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker with excellent writing skills
· Able to interact with internal and external stakeholders of diverse cultural mix