Main purpose of the role:To be a leading member of the UEnS Project Delivery Team, responsible for the complete Project Management of Technical Projects in Building & Utilities. S/he will drive forward improvements in procedures and specifications and also responsible for the SHE deliverables of the projects.
Together with the Asst. SHE Manager, S/he is also an interface between the company & the government bodies and leads the requirements of Project Permitting to ensure all Projects conforms with regulatory bodies on ensuring the Project Sites meet all local, national, legal and Unilever standards.
- Ensure that Quality of the work conducted is to the highest possible standard and lowest cost.
- Responsible for timely implementation of technical projects, including cost and resource management.
- Responsible for Health, Safety and Environmental aspects of project management from design (PHA, HAZOPS, MDSAS)
- Responsible for equipment selection, project implementation (site safety), Commissioning and final project handover.
- Best Proven Practice implementation and awareness dissemination from UEnS.
- All Functions at the Project Site
- 3PL suppliers
- Government Bodies
- ISO Certifications Bodies
- University Science and Engineering degree qualification.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent Team Skills.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Excellent Time Management.
- Decision maker, with good motivation skills.
- Master in Science / Engineering of any discipline.
- He should be capable of reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Drawing using AutoCAD.
- Project Management Skills.
- A good knowledge about Safety and Environment System.
- Good knowledge of TPM concept and EEM.
- Minimum 3 Years in the same field.
- Manufacturing and Engineering experience.
- 5 Years Engineering / Architecture experience
- Unilever Exposure
- Project Management.