Main purpose of the roleTo be a leading member of the UEnS Project Delivery Team, responsible for the complete Project Management of Technical Projects in Electrical, Control & Instrumentation. S/he will drive forward improvements in procedures and specifications and also responsible for the SHE deliverables of the projects.
S/he is also an interface between the company & the government bodies and leads the requirements of Project Permitting to ensure all Projects conform to regulatory bodies on ensuring the Project Sites meet all local, national, legal and Unilever standards.
§ Design & Deployment of Electrical power distribution system.
§ Design & Deployment of Electrical power controls system.
§ Design & Deployment of Automation Controls & Instrumentation System.
§ Ensure that Quality of the work conducted is to the highest possible standard and lowest cost.
§ Responsible for timely implementation of technical projects, including cost and resource management.
§ Responsible for Health, Safety and Environmental aspects of project management from design (PHA, HAZOPS, MDSAS)
§ Responsible for equipment selection, project implementation (Site Safety), Commissioning and final project handover.§ Best Proven Practice implementation and awareness dissemination from UEnS.
Relevant Experience/ Years of Experience
- University Science/ Engineering degree certification in Electrical/Instrumentation.
- Excellent in English written and verbal communication.
- Excellent in Effective Leadership Skills.
- Good at flexibility and adoptability.
- Excellent in proactive management style.
- Ability to handle the crises and willing to make decisions.
- Excellent Team Skills.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Excellent Time Management.
- Decision maker, with good motivation skills.
- Master in Science / Engineering
- S/he should be capable of reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Project Management Skills.
- A good knowledge about Safety and Environment System.
- Good knowledge of TPM concept and EEM.