- Manage the restaurant in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures including directing the activities of employees in maximizing sales, operating efficiency and profit.
- Ensure all employees are provided with the appropriate training and resources to perform their duties safely.
- The Restaurant General Manager has the responsibility and authority for safety over contractors, customers and other visitors when on company property.
- Ensure that controls and procedures are implemented on each shift under their control to protect the security of employees and company funds.
- Ensure that controls and procedures are implemented to protect the security of employees and company funds.
- Report to the General Manager any aspect of employee relations, customer service, attendance of and/or inspections by third parties that have or are likely to affect the operation of the restaurant.
- Forecast and schedule management and team member labour within budget.
- Ensure tasks are only undertaken by those employees certified to perform them.
- Train and develop team members to meet the standards of performance required. Monitor performance and implement corrective action where required.
Relevant Experience & Qualification
- Interested candidate should possess a relevant qualification in Hotel Management/B.Sc with at least 2 years multi outlet retail or service industry experience at a supervisory level preferred.
- Proven track record of on Target performance in Balanced Scorecard KPIs (or equivalent) with primary profit responsibility essential.
- Ability to engage, lead and motivate employees
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills.