- Assist Store keeper to ensure all operations within the store system are performed efficiently and economically as possible.
- Assist in receipt and issue of stock i.e. responsibility to receive and handle all materials delivered to the stores with documentation such as, delivery note, packaging list and certificate of analysis and to inform quality control dept. for checking the received material are conforming to the quality standard/specification.
- Assist the store keeper carry out proper examination of incoming goods (consignments) for quantity, type, quality, damage and shortage.
- To ensure all materials delivered to the store are stored in the appropriate location.
- Assist the Store Keeper to define all materials batch-wise stored in warehouse.
- To help in ensuring the safety/cleanliness/security standards are met pertaining to the warehouses.
- Assist the store keeper to ensure the goods and services required for operation are issued as and when needed bearing in mind the need for proper authorization, documentation and strict clerical control of all issues of stock.
- To assist in ensuring all material movements are updated on SAP system on a daily basis without any carry over.
- Assist in regular stock counting that will be conducted weekly/ monthly to reconcile the system stock to avoid stock discrepancy.
- To ensure all requisition/pick list forms received for material issue are duly approved by head of department.
- FIFO concept must be adopted for material issue.
- Stock control level; maximum, minimum and low stock level to be monitored and reported to avoid stock out or that can negatively affect continuous flow of production activities.
- Ensure cleanliness in the Warehouse/store premises at all times. Working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft word for reporting.