To assist the Manager to deliver leadership and managing of efficient and effective Technical/Scientific services within the Nigeria Region.
- According to the general direction of the T/S Services Manager, keeping Nigerian Affiliates T/S services up-to-date, ensuring consistency with business plans and optimizing investments in IT T/S.
- Ensuring the T/S services along the Affiliates are fit for purpose and aligned with Business Requirements.
- Coordinating the T/S TEAM resources in the Nigerian region in order to ensure that the quality and timeliness of services provision is maintained according the plans.
- Maintaining effective line of communication with the Management levels.
- Ensuring the integrity of the G&G data in accordance with the defined Company standards.
- Ensuring the availability of a common and unique E&P Data Management solution for the Affiliates.
- Assist the Manager to finalize the IT T/S budget (HW/SW and services).
- Preparing HW/SW and services requisition according to the budget and perform cost control.
- Investigating new Technical solutions to promote the development of T/S services.
- Contact with Services Providers, ensuring that the quality and timeliness of service provision is maintained.
- Work with the ICT department to identify best practices and creating IT T/S Policies.
- Provide leadership, advice and coaching to local staff in cooperation and accordance to the HQ training plans.
- Preparing progress reports as required by the Management.
Internal - Technical Area Managers of the Nigerian Affiliates, ICT Division Manager
External - IT T/S service providers, HQ IT T/S Manager; HQ Data Management Project Manager
- Secondary Level Technical Education or Engineering degree
- Management skills basic course
ICT Project management
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- 7 years of Oil & Gas Industry experience
- 5 years of experience in IT T/S areas
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Affiliates and HQ’s operational environments
- Knowledge of the architecture (HW/SW) related to the Technical/Scientific environment
- Knowledge of IT Technical/Scientific services, policies and standards available in HQ
- Generic knowledge of the E&P Information Management solutions (included Eni standard solution)
- General knowledge of ICT software and system technologies
- Ability to analyze problems and requests, and prioritize accordingly
- Manage Projects and people
- Team player skills