The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is a five-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner. The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Job Summary / Responsibilities:
Liaise with the Technical Officer, Lab QI & Special Projects to provide technical support on HIV serology Rapid Testing Quality Improvement Initiative (RT QII Project) in Akwa Ibom state and other laboratory services for FHI 360 Nigeria programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in providing technical assistance to state QI team on the implementation of RT QII at state level.
- Provide regular update on the implementation of RTQII project to STO Lab services in CO & SO.
- Ensure production, distribution, administration and collation of feedbacks on the Dried Tube specimen Proficiency Testing scheme.
- Work with the state QI team on the administration of SPI RT checklist.
- Monitor the implementation of corrective action process for sites with deficiencies.
- Coordinate the project activities (Audit & DTS PT) and provide regular update to CO & SO.
- Prepare report on HIV RTQII project on a monthly / quarterly basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.