• Responsible for the sales and marketing activities to achieve the sales and profit growth of assigned steering unit. (labelling, end of line and tobacco).
• Develop business plans to achieve mandated Key Performance Indicator
• Establish and maintain the relationship with the key decision makers of key account customers in order to gain a better position in negotiation
• Keep up-to-date with market development, trends and competitor activities and to establish a long term strategic product line concept and pricing for keeping our tough competition in the market
• Motivate and supervise subordinate by setting the standards of performance, provide on the-field/job coaching, making joint customer visits, and applying project management tool and take part in personnel administration measures in order to help achieve the individual development goal.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or related field
• 5 years working experience in Sales and Marketing
• Has at least 2 years of people management/supervisory experience
• Has experience working in F&B/Tobacco companies
• Flexible in Travelling within Greater Manila areas
• With people management skills
• Excellent English communication skills
• Knowledgeable in handling key accounts and account management
• Willing to work in Alabang/Laguna