- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Minimum Qualification
- Master's Degree
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Support and strengthen the Logistics Monitoring Information System (LMIS) of the program in the states under the Zones
- Coordinate the TB state stakeholders in Logistics mentoring and supportive supervision to the Zonal. states and facilities.
- Support regular supervision and provide oversight for the maintenance of the storage facilities in the zones.
- Provide periodic reports on stock status, commodities storage condition, logistics activities and warehousing maintenance and other monthly/bi-monthly/quarterly zonal and supportive supervision
- Document and tracks all commodities delivered to the zones and the commodities issued to the States and facilities
- Provide support to the Program on all data issues and build capacity of state Logistics officers in relevant supply Chain areas
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to DOTS and Microscopy sites, including the conduct of data verification, validation and Logistics data quality assessments (DQAs) using standard checklists.
- Participate in the Logistics Management Coordinating Units (LMCUs) meetings at the states under the zone as well as zonal quarterly review meetings.
- Minimum qualification is B.Pharm; Masters degree in Social Sciences and Management sciences will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the management of supplies chain management functions of donor funded projects.
- He/she must be familiar with Government and International donor agencies rules and regulations, and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, inventory management software, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Professional certification in Supply Chain Management and understanding of Nigerian drugs regulations is essential with vast knowledge in Nigeria Supply Chain Guidelines for all disease Programmes and other related PSM activities.