The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is a five-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner. The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Job Summary / Responsibilities:
Liaise with the Technical Officer, Lab QI & Special Projects to provide technical support on HIV serology Rapid Testing Quality Improvement Initiative (RT QII Project) in Akwa Ibom state and other laboratory services for FHI Nigeria programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in providing technical assistance to state QI team on the implementation of RT QII at state level.
- Provide regular update on the implementation of RTQII project to STO Lab services in CO & SO.
- Perform site mapping, documentation and registration of selected testing facilities and service points.
- Give support in the distribution, administration and collation of feedbacks on the Dried Tube specimen Proficiency Testing scheme.
- Ensure distribution, accurate usage and management of RTQII tools at various testing points.
- Collate, enter and analyze RT QII data collected at testing point level and share report with CO & SO.
- Contribute to development of RTQII project monthly / quarterly report.
- Perform other duties as assigned.