- The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is a five-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner.
- The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Under the guidance and supervision of the Director, Enterprise Services, the AD, Enterprise Services (IT & Admin) will provide support to the director in managing the Facilities & Inventory, Information technology and Travels of FHI 360, Nigeria.
- S/he will ensure the smooth running of the organization’s operations by developing, implementing and evaluating maintenance and improvement programs as they relate to the continuous operation of FHI 360 Projects in Nigeria with respect to Facilities, Inventory, Information technology, Travels and Fleet management.
- He/she will be responsible for efficient utilization of resources including staff with diverse range of capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the development of relevant policies and implementation of same for the smooth and efficient running of enterprise services, in the areas of facilities and inventory, information technology, travels and fleet operations.
- Manage network operations and ensure that relevant registrations, certificates, agreements, service contracts are up to date and assist staff in understanding and using technology.
- Design, develop and maintain databases, web-based applications including websites and intranets. Continuously improves the organization's sites and Intranet; add new functionalities as the needs arise and improve user ability to use the systems with minima technical support.
- Analyze technology requirements and advise the director in defining new frontiers, their functional specifications in chatting the direction for technology adaptation in FHI 360 Nigeria, in enterprise services, within the context of FHI 360 global policy.
- Put in a place an effective backup strategy and ensure 100 percent safety of FHI 360 Nigeria data through efficient disaster recovery system.
- Work with procurement to provide technical input into enterprise services department’s procurements, budget usage to ensure value for money.
- Make periodic visits to field offices of all FHI Nigeria projects, and from time to time, to its partners or implementing agencies, to provide support, advise and build the capacity of FHI/Nigeria partners.
- Ensure planning and coordination of office space, meeting and training rooms. Oversee the planned bookings by internal and external users of building facilities
- Support the director to develop standards for management of travels, fleet, facilities, inventory, etc. and implement programs that will provide efficient usage of the organization’s operational resources.
- Prepare and present periodic management reports on operating costs, operational effectiveness reports and service levels of contractors working with enterprise services units
- Responsible for the staff that oversee the upkeep, rehabilitation and maintenance of the entire FHI 360 facility, including the physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventive maintenance programs
- Assign and verify completion of all repairs, replacements, renovation projects of FHI facilities and equipment and ensure quality of work.
- Ensure the maintenance of inventory/stock of office equipment, Furniture and Fittings, and coordination of project offices inventory records, request replacements or new supplies. Keep the asset register up-to- date and comprehensive.
- Perform other relevant duties that may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and a minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience with at least 6 years of supervisory experience in operations, maintenance, IT or administration of facilities, Travels/fleet management.
- or MS/MA in computer science, engineering or MSC, MBA, Business Administration and a minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience with at least 5 years of supervisory experience in operation, maintenance, IT or administration of facilities/fleet management.
- Possession of relevant certifications and membership of professional bodies will be added advantage.