• Preparation of transaction documents including Scheme documents, Take-Over Bid documents, Information Memoranda, etc.
• Project and manage the implementation of transactions including coordinating other service providers e.g. printers, auditors, lawyers, etc.
• To the extent required, manage interaction with relevant regulatory authorities, largely as relates to regulatory fillings
• Analyse historical and projected financial statements
• Conduct industry and market research and review company information
• Build financial models and prepare detailed valuations
• Preparation of pitch documents as well as proposals, information fliers, teasers and other marketing materials
• Form a deep understanding of the domestic regulatory framework and all relevant laws and regulations
• Assist with special ad-hoc projects, presentations and initiatives as assigned.