- Will be working in a dynamic and fast growing media company populated by under-35s who are highly talented and passionate. The company is 70-man strong and growing and is broken down into 3 distinct businesses dealing with all aspects of media - TV, radio, print online, advertising etc at same time.
- The Associate, Marketing will ensure sales objective are achieved and support our business plans by leading and contributing to statutory funding applications, ensuring they remain customer led and strategically relevant in the industry
- Devise and implement marketing strategies and techniques necessary for achieving sales targets.
- Prospecting new clients and generating sales leads for the organization.
- Responsible for attracting corporate and individual clients/ sponsorship
- Responsible for providing communication and marketing support to the organization
- Implement activations and promotional activities
- Some level of documentation is required
- Others responsibility as assigned by management.
- Highly experienced and able to bring structure, process, and highly developed systems into a creative and largely unstructured environment. Preferably someone with experience in such environments already.
- Have flair! You actively promote creativity, innovation, flexibility and rapid growth across all sections of the business.
- The capacity to grow and nurture superstars ensuring discipline while at the same time maintaining our culture of joy.
- A person with a depth of understanding on how to manage and optimize talent and people, and grow them rapidly and sustainably.