Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- A minimum of first degree in related field
- Must have at least 10 years post qualified experience as a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria
- Knowledgeable in national professional matters on law and taxes
- Possess relevant work experience in Tax Regulatory and People services
- Should have experience working with financial accounting arid reporting standards such as International Financial Reporting Standards (IERS)
- Must have project and people management, technical acumen and oral and written communication skills.