A leading emerging markets commodities company is seeking an experienced and customer focused Associate Relationship Manager to join the team.
As an Associate Relationship Manager as part of the sales & relationship management team, you will support relationship and sales efforts for a select group of members as well as contribute to the continued development of the segment.
The sales team focuses on members across the proprietary trading, asset management, banking, commercial, hedge fund and financial intermediaries sectors. This role will have added emphasis in supporting on-going sales efforts in the proprietary trading segment in the subcontinent region.
- Strategic relationship planning to include research on the member organization and opportunity identification as possible.
- Full understanding of and ability to leverage the CRM system for research and reporting
- Preparation of written briefing material for both internal and external audiences
- Project management - to plan, manage and deliver simple member related projects
- Participate on sales calls and member visits to support senior salespersons' communications, and provide appropriate product data and marketing collateral.
- Participate in sales training events to improve sales skills, communication skills, business knowledge, product knowledge, and member understanding.
- Solid experience in a similar role within an hedge fun, brokerage firm or a trading house and worked extensively within the subcontinent region
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Gujarati or Hindi
- Very good understanding of Commodity trading segment/ Trade Finance and/or Corporate Banking
- Knowledge of Trade regulations
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills; ability to communicate with all levels in an organisation
- Ability to sense and scan external environment to assess the threats and opportunities.
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Self-motivated and self-driven