Associate Relationship Manager - UAE National
A leading commodities company is seeking a UAE national to join the team as an Associate Relationship Manager.
As an Associate Relationship Manager as part of the sales & relationship management team, you will support relationship and sales efforts for a select group of members as well as contribute to the continued development of the segment.
The sales team focuses on members across the proprietary trading, asset management, banking, commercial, hedge fund and financial intermediaries sectors. This role will have added emphasis in supporting on-going sales efforts in the proprietary trading segment in the MENA region.
Core responsibilities include:
- Strategic relationship planning to include research on the member organization and opportunity identification as possible.
- Full understanding of and ability to leverage the CRM system for research and reporting
- Preparation of written briefing material for both internal and external audiences
- Project management - to plan, manage and deliver simple member related projects
- Participate on sales calls and member visits to support senior salespersons' communications, and provide appropriate product data and marketing collateral.
- Participate in sales training events to improve sales skills, communication skills, business knowledge, product knowledge, and member understanding.
- A UAE national
- Experience in a similar role within an hedge fun, brokerage firm or a trading house and worked extensively within the MENA region
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic
- Good understanding of Commodity trading segment/ Trade Finance and/or Corporate Banking