- Will be working in a dynamic and fast growing media company populated by under-35s who are highly talented and passionate. The company is 70-man strong and growing and is broken down into 3 distinct businesses dealing with all aspects of media - TV, radio, print online, advertising etc at same time.
- The Associate, Documentation will provide extensive research and amazing amount of written communication, policy briefs, records and systems specifications.
- Also ensure the proper storage and maintenance of a company's documentation.
- Prepare and ensure quality presentations and proposals for pitches
- Create new opportunities to make money from existing brands
- Maintain positive client/customer relationship through personal visits, periodic calls, emails and letters
- Research new clients and prospective income streams
- Strategise and develop creative ideas and campaigns for clients as well as in-house development.
- Manages awards and fellowships for company superficially through directors office
- Standard attention to detail and excellence with research and documentation
- Others responsibility as assigned by management.
- Highly experienced and able to bring structure, process, and highly developed systems into a creative and largely unstructured environment. Preferably someone with experience in such environments already.
- Have flair! You actively promote creativity, innovation, flexibility and rapid growth across all sections of the business.
- The capacity to grow and nurture superstars ensuring discipline while at the same time maintaining our culture of joy.
- A person with a depth of understanding on how to manage and optimize talent and people, and grow them rapidly and sustainably.