• To work with the Origination and Client Coverage (CC) Unit Heads and Head of Transaction Banking (TB) International Corporates (IC) and Local Corporates (LC) Head for developing the LC cash management and trade sales plans in line within overall Working Capital Product Business Plans and the CC plans for the country.
• To structure Cash Management and Trade solutions and sell products and services to new and existing customers in the integrated manner to the LC corporate segments and meet/exceed sales goals and targets in respect of revenues and volumes.
• To ensure that Working Capital product revenues and profitability targets are achieved/ exceeded
• To undertake market situation analysis to identify new business opportunities in co-ordination with Product Management and CC.
• To understand customers’ businesses and to anticipate the requirements through a consultative selling process
• To match customers’ needs with product capabilities through presentation of tailored demonstrations and proposals.
• To negotiate terms and conditions with customers to maximise revenue and profitability.
• To provide structured solutions to meet the specific cash management and trade services requirements of our customers and prospects.
• To undertake a disciplined product-oriented sales management process.
• To monitor, track and report on sales activity on a periodic basis and to ensure action is taken to meet sales targets.
• To train CC Relationship Managers in product knowledge, provide technical product expertise and conduct joint calls to ensure joint sales goals are met, new revenue opportunities are identified and customer feedback on product and competition is obtained.
• To assist product management and development in strategic product rollouts.
• To provide feedback and assistance to all areas of transaction banking; e.g., Product Management, Marketing, etc. to ensure that the voice of the customer and local requirements are incorporated into ongoing plans and initiatives.
• To keep abreast of customers’ needs, trends and product/market intelligence for new product developments/enhancements, strengthening SCB’s competitive position in this field.
• To ensure smooth deal implementation and adherence to high levels of service quality.
• To identify opportunities for cross selling and referrals to other SCB lines through developing a good understanding of client needs.
• Facilitate customer service issues and to ensure a high level of post sales service is made available to the clients at all times.
• Maintain on-going contact with customers to ensure targeted level of utilization
• To monitor the progress of local implementation team.
• MBA or equivalent education preferred.
• Previous banking experience and preferably experience within the cash management or trade sales related field highly desirable.
• Experience in senior level client management, sales territory management and managing people and teams is important, as is interpersonal skills, presentation and negotiation skills, oral and written communications.
• Understanding of the bank operations, treasury, trade finance, money markets and regulations on a local and regional level is highly desirable.
• Preferably a good knowledge of Groups Policy, Standards, local regulations and legislation of the prevention of money laundering.
• Strong English and Arabic language skills essential.