As AVPHR you are responsible for the deliverance & daily management of the AVPHRS who in turn ensure to deliver a professional HR structure to the Business Units. Strong communication and reporting line to the Group VPHR, you will drive the mission statement and values of the business and acts as a team mentor. You will deputies for the Group VPHR when absent.
Principal Accountabilities And Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and sustain an effective recruitment program coordinating the recruitment efforts with the AVPHR.
- Administers classifications programs, which includes analyzing positions i.e writing job descriptions and evaluations for classification purposes
- Administers compensation (including pension payments) benefits and performance management systems as well as safety and recreational programs.
- Coordinates the various hearing panels and activities e.g disciplinary with the AVPHR
- Devise coordinate and direct benefit programs
- Prepares. performance review forms and directs the distribution and retrieval of forms to managers
- Monitors performance appraisals and probation hearings
- Maintains complete attendance and labour turnover records; presents periodic reports to the Group VPHR Remains current on law changes and monitors labour law updates and newsletters for changes that affect HR
- Communicates regularly with the Human Resources Team regarding departmental and organizational issues
- Ensure department meet productivity standard