To develop and maintain the aviation security department ensuring compliance with National and
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and develop all aspects of Aviation Security training.
- Develop and maintain the departments audit and quality assurance program.
- Develop and supervise departments middle managers and ground personnel.
- Maintain good relationships with local and international authorities.
- Act as General Manager as required to cover leave and absence.
- Ensure the Arik security program is implemented across the network.
- Conduct investigations and resolve any security related incidents.
- Ensure performance plans and reviews, including training and development requirements are.
- completed for direct reports.
- Perform other duties as appropriate and within competence as requested from time to time.