As Assurance Senior, you'll make a technical contribution to audit client engagements and internal projects. Within your role, you'll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships, execute complex assurance procedures, supervise junior engagement team members and help define the audit strategy. Working under the supervision of an assurance manager and senior manager, you'll help execute our work and present its findings to the client.
With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. Working closely with colleagues, you'll determine whether the work plan is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with our Quality & Risk Management (Q&RM) guidelines. As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture, will coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
Your client responsibilities
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of in assurance engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Assurance and across other services