- Carry out continuous evaluation and determination of the adequacy of internal controls at the stations/business unit and make recommendations for improvement.
- Create and improve desirable control and compliance culture within the Business Unit which align with the company's overall business objectives.
- Enforce aggressive revenue assurance and cost reduction strategies for the business
- Carry out review of all procurements including technical spares and management of same with a view to ensuring Value For Money (VFM), Economy and Efficiency
- Monitor Aircraft availability and Aircrafts On Ground(AOGs) with a view to following up to ensure maximum aircraft availability
- Carry out regular cash/stock count exercises and ensure all observed audit and control issues are promptly investigated and addressed/resolved
- Provide control, risk and compliance counselling and advisory support to the business
- Conduct prompt investigation of frauds, complaints, service failures, breaches of policies and regulations as well as other referred cases and ensure that the cases are dispensed within set deadlines
- Ensure prompt rendition of qualitative control and compliance reports to the Head of Internal Audit and Control
- Carryout regular offsite reviews of stations and processes