The KPMG DPP is a unit within KPMG set up to enhance the quality of KPMG West Africa’s audit and assurance practice and provide guidance to our professionals to achieve efficiency in the delivery of our service offering through a dynamic process of pursuance and monitoring of best quality practices, excellence in training and strategic liaison with key regulators.
We are seeking bright minds that are ready to learn, perform and are interested in a challenging and rewarding career. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of outstanding professionals of diverse backgrounds, probing minds and varied experience. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities.
Interested candidates must:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at undergraduate level
- Have completed professional accountancy certification - ICAN/ACCA conversion to ICAN
- Be below 26 years old.