- The Team Lead Audit is charged with the overall responsibility of ensuring that all the activities, transactions, balances and operations of the company assigned to him/her are properly audited and done in line with set guidelines, procedures and policies.
- He/she will supervise and execute all necessary and relevant audit procedures and tests on the operations, financials and processes of the Business Unit assigned to him/her to ensure compliance and assurances with set guidelines and procedures.
- He/she will supervise the activities of all audits and the activities of team members to ensure that audits are carried out in a clear and consistent manner.
- He/she will investigate all incidents to estimate and validate the losses that was reported or occurred.
- He/she will be responsible for determining the training needs of associates who report to him/her to ensure that the required capacity and resources are available.
- He/she will be expected to coach and facilitate the training & development of his/her Direct Reports.
- He/she maybe assigned additional responsibilities or roles as may be deemed necessary by his/her direct or indirect boss from time to time.
- Dependability- Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Analytical Thinking: Analysing information and using logic to address work related issues and problems
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Integrity: Being honest and ethical
- Leadership: Willingness to lead, take charge and offer opinions and direction
- Fast Learner: Willingness to learn, unlearn and relearn
- Must be firm and unwilling to Compromise
- Willingness to travel and at short notice.
Courses / Qualifications
- B.Sc Accounting, Business Administration or Social Sciences.
- A Chartered Accountant or aspiring to be one. Experience in Internal Audits and Compliance and other related roles.
- 3 - 5 years.
- Required Age: 28 - 33 years.