When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Deloitte is proud to offer you our Fellowship Program (PDP) dedicated only for as UAE nationals. It is a three-year program that enables trainees to become professionally qualified, experienced professionals equipped to become business leaders and future Partners of the Firm. Open to interested graduates across the UAE every year, the program provides extensive work opportunities in audit, finance and management and allows Fellows to gain an internationally recognized qualification which is highly valued by local and multinational organizations, accounting bodies, governmental institutions and non-governmental organizations.
Professional and exam training
The program is a 3 year professional training program, 3 years practical training from an accredited professional Firm being required in order to obtain the professional qualification.
Within a 3 year period the aim is to be promoted to a Senior level and upon completion of the program to stay on with the Firm to develop a long standing career with the Firm.
Learning and Development
You will receive learning through various means including eLearning, through structured classroom led training, on the job training as well as internally run training programmes which are run by all Deloitte member firms across the globe and will include Audit and International Accounting standards training.
Under the program you will work towards your ACCA/CPA qualification targeting to complete all examinations within a 3 year period and aim to be promoted to a Senior level.
As a Firm we also support other professional qualifications such as CPA, ICAP, ICAEW and ICA. Further qualifications regarding specialization are also supported such as CFA and CIMA within the departments where these specialist skills will be required such as FAS and ERS.
About ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- The ACCA Qualification is an established route to professional status. The qualification is understood and respected globally and there is a global demand for finance and accounting knowledge and skills worldwide. This internationally recognized and respected ACCA qualification currently has 140,000 members and 404,000 students.
- Exams are taken locally.
- The accounting elements for this qualification are all based on International Financial Reporting Standards, which represents the accounting principles applied across the region.
- Quote from Anis Sadek, Office Managing Partner, Deloitte Dubai. "Our Professional Development Program is just one of the ways we invest in our people. Helping them to acquire their professional qualifications and develop their skills is an important step in our vision to become the standard of excellence in the accounting community”.
- Deloitte ME is an “Approved Employer Certification” at a Platinum level-the ACCA's highest level of accreditation.
Type of support provided by Deloitte to the ACCA Candidates
- Professional Tuition (pass rates in excess of 80% for each sitting)
- Internal Training Courses
- Generous Study Leaves
- On Job Training
- Devoted Support Team (Deloitte and ACCA) and counselors
- Job Rotation - exposure to different line of business of Deloitte